To apply for a position at Bigfork Valley Hospital:
- Click to Apply Online or;
- Download PDF Application & Supplemental Application forms and print.
- Applications can be sent to HR@bigforkvalley.org or by mail to Bigfork Valley, P.O. Box 258, Bigfork, MN 56628.
- Human Resources Fax number – 218-743-3559
- Human Resources phone number – 218-743-3776
Need assistance with your application? Please contact Human Resources at 218-743-3776.
For job specifications and licensing requirements, please contact us at 218-743-3776.
- Life Enrichment Coordinator: Full-Time / Bachelor’s degree preferred; Licensed or registered Qualified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist or Activities professional preferred; two years experience in a social or recreational program
- Life Enrichment Aide: Full-Time / Part-Time
- COVID-19 Entrance Screener: Casual/Temporary
- Cook: Casual
- Registered Nurse (Acute Care): Temporary Part-Time
- Registered Nurse (Long Term Care): Casual
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Long Term Care): Full-Time / Part-Time / Casual
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse (Home Care): Casual
- See Surgical Services for more opportunities.
- Director of Senior Services: Full-Time / Current MN Nursing Home Administrator License preferred; Master’s degree preferred; 5-7 years experience
- Senior Services Staffing Coordinator: Full-Time
- Peri-Operative RN: Casual
- Surgical Technician: Full-Time / Part-Time / Casual
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Long Term Care): Full-Time / Part-Time / Casual
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Assisted Living/Home Care): Part-Time / Casual
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Acute Care): Part-Time / Casual
- Basic Care Aide (Long Term Care): Casual – On the job completion of Leading Age Basic Care Aide Course.
- Advanced Care Aide (Assisted Living): Casual – Completion of Leading Age Advanced Care Aide Course & Basic Life Support; offered onsite
- Maintenance Technician: Special Boiler License or better preferred and required within 60 days of hire. 2-C Boiler License required within two years of hire. Valid MN driver’s license required. Minimum of one year related experience and/or training working with boilers, pneumatic systems, air handling systems, motors and pumps; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Housekeeper: Casual
- Retail Pharmacist: Casual
- Pharmacy Clerk: Casual
- Pharmacy Technician: Casual
- Speech-Language Pathologist: Casual
- Bus Driver: Casual