Bigfork Valley Fitness Center
We are now open to the public!
Click HERE for the Bigfork Valley Fitness Center reopening plan.
We are excited to announce that Bigfork Valley will be resuming Tai Chi classes this Fall at City Hall! Classes will begin on September 27, 2021 and will be held Mondays and Fridays from 10-11AM. All other classes remain on hold at this time. Due to the nature of the Tai Chi program, all attendees will need to register prior to the first class and drop-in sessions will not be available. Registration is limited and classes may fill up fast! For more information or to register, please call Sue Myers, Fitness Center Coordinator, at (218) 743-4275 or Mallory Johnson, Rehab Secretary, at (218) 743-4133.
Due to increasing COVID-19 case-rates in our county, we are currently requiring masks for all class attendees regardless of vaccination status. We thank you for doing your part in helping to keep our community safe. We look forward to seeing you again!
The Fitness Center at Bigfork Valley is a community membership, 24/7 facility with quality aerobic and strength conditioning equipment. The Fitness Center also has men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and lockers. Monthly rental lockers are available.
A partial list of equipment includes:
- Incline trainers
- Elliptical machines
- Recumbent and regular bikes
- Spinning bikes
- Virtual reality bike
- Rowing machine
- Free and machine-based weights
- Leg press
- Pull-up assist
- Dip assist
- 24/7 secure access
- Secure men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Floor to ceiling mirrored wall
- Climate controlled to maintain temperature at 68°F
- Equipment cleaned daily; anti-bacterial wipes available
- iPad, iPod accessible
- Television viewing with audio on separate FM wavelength for private listening
Membership and fees
- Membership is open to those 14 and older
- All new members must register for orientation class before using equipment. Call 218.743.4133 to schedule.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the equipment. Please plan to carry soft-soled shoes in separately to limit salt and dirt on equipment.
- General Public: $30 per month
- Family Rate: $60 per month
- Seniors 65 and older: $25 per month
- Daily: $8 per day
- Small: $3 per month
- Medium: $4 per month
- Large: $5 per month
Personal Trainer Services
A certified personal trainer is available by appointment. Sessions $20/hour, membership not required. Call 218.743.4275 and leave a message or email.
A variety of classes are available onsite in the Fitness Gym (located next to the Rehab Department) or as noted in the class schedule. New classes are constantly being developed to meet participants’ needs. Call the Fitness Center with your ideas.
All classes are free to Fitness Center members except those taught by outside instructors as noted in the class schedule. Classes are $5 per session for nonmembers.
Bigfork Valley policy is subject to change without notice. Contact us at 218-743-4133 for the most up to-date information.
Appointments and information
Fitness Center Coordinator
Access and payments