NOTICE: COVID-19 – Bigfork Valley Fitness Center
Bigfork Valley continues to discuss our potential to safely resume services during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the best interest of the health and safety of our patients, community and staff, the fitness center and group fitness classes will remain closed during this time. We understand that these services are valued by our community and will continue to monitor guidance from the MN Department of Health and the CDC to develop plans for future re-opening of these areas. We continue to dedicate our time and resources to essential services in an effort to provide quality care during this time. We thank you for your continued patience, understanding, and support.
The Fitness Center at Bigfork Valley is a community membership, 24/7 facility with quality aerobic and strength conditioning equipment. The Fitness Center also has men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and lockers. Monthly rental lockers are available.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
A partial list of equipment includes:
- Incline trainers
- Elliptical machines
- Recumbent and regular bikes
- Spinning bikes
- Virtual reality bike
- Rowing machine
- Free and machine-based weights
- Leg press
- Pull-up assist
- Dip assist
- 24/7 secure access
- Secure men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Floor to ceiling mirrored wall
- Climate controlled to maintain temperature at 68°F
- Equipment cleaned daily; anti-bacterial wipes available
- iPad, iPod accessible
- Television viewing with audio on separate FM wavelength for private listening
Membership and fees
- Membership is open to those 14 and older
- All new members must register for orientation class before using equipment. Call 218.743.4133 to schedule.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the equipment. Please plan to carry soft-soled shoes in separately to limit salt and dirt on equipment.
- Hospital district: $25 per month
- Outside hospital district: $35 per month
- Seniors 65 and over: $20 per month
- Daily: $5 (register in Human Resources)
- $5, $4, $3 per month, depending on size
Personal trainer services
A certified personal trainer is available by appointment. Sessions $15/hour, membership not required. Call 218.743.4275 and leave a message or email.
A variety of classes are available onsite in the Fitness Gym (located next to the Rehab Department) or as noted in the class schedule. New classes are constantly being developed to meet participants’ needs. Call the Fitness Center with your ideas.
All classes are free to Fitness Center members except those taught by outside instructors as noted in the class schedule. Classes are $2 per session for nonmembers.
Appointments and information
Fitness Center Coordinator
Access and payments