NOTICE: Visitation to Bigfork Valley Senior Services is being impacted by COVID-19. Click here for more information.
Bigfork Valley has a variety of options for senior living from independent living apartments to full 24/7 skilled nursing care. Services include:
Bigfork Valley Assisted Living
One and two-bedroom apartment living for seniors in a scenic setting along the Big Fork River at the Bigfork Valley Villa. Independent or assisted living, including a large commons area with dining room. Medical and pharmacy services accessed under the same roof. Call 218.743.1004.
Bigfork Valley Twin Homes
Live worry-free in a spacious duplex Twin Home designed for ages 50 and up. Adjacent to the Bigfork Valley medical campus, the homes include an oversized garage, master suite with convertible den and 4-season porch, ample closet storage, and second bath. Many services included, monthly rental. Call 218.743.1004.
Bigfork Valley Communities Long Term Care
Elder–centered long term care in two Communities, Tamarack Lodge and Aspen Circle. Our mission is to create a homelike environment for our elders that includes pets, gardens and activities. Tamarack Lodge provides short-term rehab, geriatric and 24/7 skilled nursing care; Aspen Circle is a progressive secure memory care facility opened in December 2014. Call 218.743.4253.
Senior Life Solutions
Bigfork Valley Senior Life Solutions is an intensive outpatient group therapy program designed to meet the unique needs of individuals typically 65 and older, experiencing depression or anxiety related to life changes that are often associated with aging. Click HERE to learn more.
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI – Bigfork Valley Transportation
- Bigfork Valley Title VI Notice to the Public.
- Bigfork Valley Transportation operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Bigfork Valley Transportation.
- For more information on Bigfork Valley’s civil rights program, the procedures to file a complaint or grievance, please contact us via phone at 218-743-3052, or visit our us at: Bigfork Valley, 258 Pine Tree Drive, Bigfork, MN 56628. For more information visit www.bigforkvalley.org.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language, please contact: 218-743-3052.