A Bigfork Valley Community for secure memory care
Aspen Circle is a new, secure 20-bed memory care facility opened at the beginning of 2015 on the Bigfork Valley campus. Using some of the newest ideas in memory care, the building features:
- Private rooms and semi-private baths
- A walking track that allows continuous wandering without obstruction
- Activities, gardening and seating areas in the central commons
- Spacious dining area with wheelchair counter in the Aspen kitchen
- Access to secure outdoor lawn and garden areas
Aspen Circle connects to the services of Bigfork Valley Hospital under the same roof, including medical clinic, dental, pharmacy, emergency, acute care and surgery services.
Our staff is trained and educated on working with elders with dementia. We provide annual dementia care training to direct care staff that explains Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders, assisting with activities of daily living, problem solving with challenging behaviors and communication skills.
The activities calendar for Aspen Circle can be found here.
Click here for the Senior Communities Newsletter
- Family gathering/dining area
- Private physician consulting room
- Beauty shop
- Spa bathing
- Memory boxes outside each room
- Large windows in rooms and dining area with skylights in commons area
- Large hospice room
Nurse’s station: 218.743.4255
Director of Nursing, LTC: 218.743.4119
Director of Senior Services: 218.743.4330
Social worker: 218.743.3175