Registration is now open for the 2015 Bigfork Valley Challenge Race!
Welcome to the Bigfork Valley Challenge Race events!
Electronic (RFID) timing by Gopher State Events
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Packet pick-up and race day registration will take place at Bigfork Valley Hospital in the Commons from 7:00 - 8:00 am.
All races start at Bigfork Valley, 258 Pine Tree Drive, Bigfork, MN 56628.
- 8:00 a.m. start half marathon | USATF certified
- 8:30 a.m. start 10k run | USATF certified
- 8:35 a.m. start 5k run/walk
*T-shirt and medal not guaranteed if registering after 8/23/15.
- Single: Early Bird $21 | $26 after 7/15/15 | $31 at the door
- Over 65 and up: Early Bird $16 | $21 after 7/15/15 | $26 at the door
- Family: Early Bird $62 | $82 after 7/15/15 (limited to spouse & children) | $102 at the door
- Children under 6 are free
- Lunch included in fee for race participants
- Lunch is available for purchase for non-participants for $5
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Online Here
2) Day of race at Bigfork Valley
Please click here for a pdf map of the routes.
For the safety of your pet and others please leave them at home.
Cancellation: In the event that the Challenge has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions we will post the cancellation notice on the website or you may call the event coordinator at 218-743-4338 for further information.