2012 Bigfork Valley Challenge
Click HERE for the 2012 Half Marathon and 10k Race Results
Click HERE to see photos of the Challenge Races
See more pictures on our Facebook page; click HERE.
The Half Marathon and 10K are now officially USATF certified!
10K USATF# MN12059RR
Half Marathon USATF# MN12060RR
Saturday, September 8
Packet pick-up and race day registration will take place at Bigfork Valley Hospital in the
Commons from 7:00 - 8:00 am. All races start at Bigfork Valley, 258 Pine Tree Drive,
Bigfork, MN 56628.
- 8:00 a.m. start half marathon (in the process of being USATF certified)
- 8:30 a.m. start 10k run (in the process of being USATF certified)
- 8:35 a.m. start 5k run/walk
- Half marathon / 10k run / 5k walk-run: $20/ $25 after 8/24/12
- Family: $60/ $80 after 8/24/12 (limited to spouses & children)
- Children under 6 are free
- Lunch included in fee for race participants
*T-shirt and medal not guaranteed after 8/24/12
You may register in one of two ways:
1) Online Click Here via Paypal or credit card
2) Day of race at Bigfork Valley
Click Here for route map
Cancellation: In the event that the Challenge has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions
we will post the cancellation notice on the website or you may call the event coordinator at 218-743-4356 for further information.
The Bigfork Valley Challenge events are designed to provide an opportunity for people to learn about and participant or compete in life sports and activities that can improve fitness, health and quality of life.